Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned upon your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. This Agreement applies to all Customers who wish to use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you disagree with any part of this Agreement, then you do not have permission to access the Service.
GENERALAs a Customer, you agree to use the Services:
- only for purpose of posting jobs and hiring Freelancers for the jobs;
- only if you are legally eligible (to use the Service;
- only if you genuinely require any job to be done by the Freelancer on the Site; and
- To post true and legal jobs that contains only accurate requirement.
- we may send you the Freelancer bid alerts;
- we may share your information with the Freelancer who may be interested in your job; and
- We have a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license (and right to sub-license), including intellectual property rights, in your posted job and any additional information you provide to us, to share or otherwise use such job and additional information as we reasonably require to fulfil the Services.
EZY Freelance reserves the right to offer third party services and products to you based on the preferences that you identify in your registration and at any time thereafter; such offers may be made by EZY Freelance or by third parties.
USERNAME AND PASSWORD
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and passwords, as applicable. You may not share your password or other account access information with any other party, temporarily or permanently, and you shall be responsible for all uses of your EZY Freelance registrations and passwords, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify EZY Freelance of any unauthorized use of your account, profile, or passwords.
- EZY Freelance will be adding a service fee, as defined in the Payment Terms on top of the bid price by Freelancer, which will be submitted to you. This fee will be visible to the Freelancer as well.
- Upon awarding a job to a Freelancer, you should pay the Initial amount to EZY Freelance as a deposit towards the job, as determined by EZY Freelance. Please refer to the Payment Terms document, for guidelines on initial payment amount.
- If required by you, Freelancers shall submit timesheets and use the milestone for each job.
- Upon your review and approval of timesheets, the Freelancer shall submit an invoice for the job completed.
- Upon your review and approval of Freelancer’s invoice and payment of the invoiced amount by you, EZY Freelance will deduct its service fee and credit the remaining amount into the Freelancer’s balance.
- Upon approval of invoice by you, the job is considered to be satisfactorily completed. EZY Freelance will consider this as an authorization to release payment to Freelancer for the job done.
- If agreed by you, the Freelancer can also submit invoices without a timesheet.
- If a job is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid by you will be returned to your account at the discretion of the EZY Freelance, upon deducting applicable service fee.
- The Customer's rating is calculated based on the reviews posted by Freelancer.
- Customers are responsible for submitting all necessary documents as required in their jurisdiction.
- Customer hereby appoints EZY Freelance as Customer’s limited authorized agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments from Customer and remitting those payments to Freelancer. Customer agrees that payment from Customer to EZY Freelance shall be considered the same as payment made directly to Freelancer. Customer’s payment obligation to Freelancer will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by EZY Freelance or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable, and EZY Freelance is responsible for remitting such funds to the Freelancer in the manner described in this Agreement. In the event EZY Freelance does not remit any such amounts to Freelancer, the Freelancer will have recourse only against EZY Freelance and not the Customer directly.
- EZY Freelance partners with Payment Services Providers for purposes of collecting payments from Customers, transferring such payments from Customers to Freelancers. All payments services in connection with the withdrawal of funds on the EZY Freelance platform are performed by EZY Freelance’s Payment Services Providers.
- All additional work that is beyond the initial scope of work, will be subjected to EZY Freelance commission as per Payment Terms.
- Customer can engage EZY Freelance for any Value Added Services, which will be provided at additional cost.
EZY Freelance does not authenticate Customers or guarantee that Freelancer is qualified to do a job posted. If you are of opinion that any communication from a Freelancer is fake or fraudulent, you should contact us immediately at email@example.com
By submitting any comments, feedback, testimonials, or success stories you are granting EZY Freelance permission to use your comments, feedback, testimonials, or success stories (collectively "Feedback") for marketing purposes unless during the original submission you explicitly state that you do not grant that permission. EZY Freelance shall be entitled to unrestricted use of Feedback for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to you or any other person.